Friday, February 27, 2009

Update!

Hey guys - remember those Raspberry Oatmeal Bars I made last week, and encouraged you to try different fillings? Well I did! Last night saw the birth of strawberry oatmeal bars, and they were goooooood.This picture was taken shortly before I started eating them. Very shortly.
See, I can take my own advice! Which, clearly is not always the case. Remember that whole, wash the dishes while the food is in the oven thing? Yeah.....that always happens.
So this is my call to you to experiment! Have fun! Get messy! Yeah, that became a little Ms. Frizzle at the end there. Well, I've always thought she had alot to say.
Good luck fellow bakers!

Tip of the Day: Using the back of a spoon is sometimes easier to spread preserves and fillings, and won't cut into your base like a knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment