Friday, February 20, 2009

Mmmm chocolatey

Ah, who doesn't love a good chocolate, chocolate chip muffin. Not me, that's for sure.These were quite delicious, and really not too difficult to make. The thing I like about muffins is that they generally call for melted butter, as opposed to softened, meaning you can just mix everything up in a bowl without needing to bring out the mixer. Yay for simplicity!
Well I got this recipe from JoyofBaking.com, and they worked out really well. At first when I added the dry ingredients to the wet (here they are just before meeting - do you think they knew their fate?).I was worried that the dough wasn't going to come together, but I kept mixing and it worked out just fine. Of course, as expected, they weren't all quite the same height, but you know what, that makes each one unique. Yeah. Take that, conformity. I didn't use liners with these, just sprayed the pan, I don't quite know why but I always put cupcakes in liners and not muffins. What does that say about me? Don't quite know.
Here is a close up of the beauty:

Tip of the Day: If a recipe calls for chocolate chips I like to use a variety of types and sizes, for a little exciting mix.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure a Muffin would like right in paper...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It as unprecedented site, It as dumbfounding site, I was searching for something like this
    best Girl service in delhi

    ReplyDelete