Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Passover!

Well, its that time of year again - time to take a break from blogging and baking to celebrate Passover.
So instead of homemade baked goods, this week, well, I'll be eating this:Yum.
But don't despair, there are still desserts out there to be had. I for one will probably polish off several canisters of chocolate chip macaroons this weekend.
But for the more sophisticated among you, here is a link to Smitten Kitchen's 17 Passover Dessert Ideas. Look at the creativity!
If I get a chance next week I'd love to make some flourless goodies but I don't yet know if I'll have the time. If I do, you'll be the first to know.
But don't worry, I'll be back next week with more cakes, muffins, cupcakes, cookies and disasters!

Have a happy Passover/Easter/Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Amy I love your blog and all your recipes here! They are SO yummy! - Alisa@Foodista

    ReplyDelete