Monday, January 24, 2011

Two Delicious Years (plus the winner!)

So my second anniversary as a baker and mistaker has officially passed. On to another year of mixing, rolling, pressing, cutting, chilling, frying and baking. What's that? You just came to see who won the cookbook? Well before that I want to share my absolute favorite recipes from the past year. These are all desserts that you will be asked to make again and again, that will inspire great professions of love and that will make you the queen of baked goods. 


Here they are, in no particular order:


1. Chocolate Babke
2. Nectarine Raspberry Pie

3. Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies

4. Chewy Lime Sugar Cookies
5. Coconut Toffee Chew Bars

6. Classic Linzer Torte

7. Brownie Mosaic Cheesecake
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Surprise Cookies
9. Chocolate-Covered Honeycomb Candy
10. Cinnamon Buns
And now, what was I supposed to tell you? Oh right, the winner of the cookbook.
Getting their very own copy of the America's Test Kitchen Family Baking Book is.... Kelly! I'll be e-mailing you shortly about how to get the book.
Thanks everyone for entering - I hope to do more giveaways soon!

P.S. In case you have a higher than average interest in my readership - here's what it looks like!

3 comments:

  1. Joanna from ColoradoJanuary 24, 2011 at 11:23 AM

    Is that one little dot in Colorado ME? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry - I should clarify: this map is just those who told me where they lived when they entered the giveaway.
    If I were to do it for everyone, I'd never get any sleep!

    ReplyDelete