Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Better Than Cake

No recipe today - but something completely adorable instead. See, my friend Sarah was very excited to present me with a gift last week. I had no idea what it was, and I was assured only that it was "personalized."

Turns out that Sarah's mom, Elyse, has a hidden talent: apron making!
[Special thanks to Sarah for volunteering to model said apron.]
Sarah picked out the fabric - blue decorated with slices of cake and pie, and the accent fabric - colored sprinkles on a pink background.
But it get's better - my name is adorably embroidered in pink at the top...

And Baking and Mistaking is stitched into the contrasting pocket! Amazing!
Not to mention the flouncy skirt, and all around cuteness. I think it might be too cute to get dirty. It's definitely nicer than most of my clothes!

Next up on Baking and Mistaking...a total disaster, coming your way this week.

2 comments:

  1. My mother's comment to me upon seeing this post:

    "You are so cute! Please let Amy know that I saw her website and I appreciate the thank you and the article. I do wear my apron, I just don’t wipe my hands on it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this posting! SO CUTE!!! you guys should team up and sell adorable aprons like that on ur site...

    ReplyDelete