Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Kitchen!

I know, I know, I haven't been baking or mistaking much lately. Well, I've certainly been mistaking, just not in the kitchen.

I'm ever so sorry, but, you know, finals, and I MOVED!

Yes, from one tiny Manhattan kitchen to another. Here is the new one:So yes, yes it is miniscule, in fact it has a smaller space to work in than my old kitchen, but what is that? Is that counter space? Why yes it is. Alot of it in fact. You mean I can have both my mixer and another bowl next to each other? Yes I can.

So don't worry, plenty of baking (and mistaking) will be coming out of this kitchen soon.

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I must say. I've seen tinier kitchens! Your space looks nice, despite the painful absence of a dishwasher :) I have a caddy corner sink like that too - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new kitchen! May it be a venue for many kitchen successes =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitchen in Manhattan makes my kitchen in Salt Lake look tiny and miserable.

    Probably because it is.

    Glad to hear you'll be baking again soon!

    ReplyDelete