Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This (Last) Week in Pastry School

So I've been super busy in the kitchen the past couple weeks, but I've yet to share any of that with you. 
So without further ado, here are the things I've been churning out of the oven recently. 

Pan de Mie - a French sandwich bread

Lean whole wheat loaf

Rye rolls with caraway seeds

 Challah

Whole wheat Pullman rolls

French baguettes

 "Epi"s

So, I've been busy - and that's just one week! I'm not intentionally leaving out recipes, but everything I have is in grams - and since the majority of my audience is American, I don't know how much help that would be. If there is a specific recipe you want, let me know!
Be back soon with more delicious food (and recipes!)

3 comments:

  1. Some of us have food scales that measure in grams! (Thanks to a CSN promotion from a certain blog I read) I for one would love some bread recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love some recipes - right now the french sandwich bread is talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wish is my command - recipes will be forthcoming!

    ReplyDelete