Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My 8th Birthday

Finally, two days past my actual birthday, we have come to the end of the birthday posts - my 8th birthday. No, I didn't stop having birthdays after this, just stopped having homemade cakes. Ah, I remember clearly the Carvel Oreo ice cream cake at age 9.

Anywho..age 8:
Ice cream! I'm pretty sure it wasn't an ice cream cake, but that would have been awesome. And I like any cake that has my name on it.

Anyway let me just preface the following photo by saying that at my 8th birthday party, everyone in attendance had their hair and makeup done to sparkling perfection. So if I look like an 8 year old hooker, that's why.
And so concludes the birthdays of Amy's past. Tomorrow (hopefully, or at least this week) I'll be back to actual baking. With recipes! You don't want to miss it...

No comments:

Post a Comment