Monday, August 27, 2012

A walk on the savory side

Here's a terribly kept secret - this isn't my only food blog. While I'm elbow deep in chocolate and cakes and cookies (I literally just wiped some chocolate off my elbow earlier today), over at the Jewish Week website, I run a weekly column called The Nosh Pit. There's some dessert there too, but there's also some gloriously savory, simple dishes that I think you guys would like. 

Here's a look at some of what can be found:

Zucchini Parmesan Pasta -



Crispy Baked Mushroom Wontons:


Honey Garlic Chicken and Broccoli:


Beef Lo Mein:
 And much more! Happy snacking.

4 comments:

  1. wow, I had no idea you posted food recipes! Thanks so much for sharing! They all look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post I wish I can cook something like this. Because my kids really want’s me to learn how to cook I will follow your post and get your recipes I will also do some practice to make it perfect’ thank you for sharing.

    http://www.easydessert.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blog is amazing, just as this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Hope you find something that catches your eye!

    ReplyDelete